Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 Years and Counting



Three years ago, on this very day, Steve made me a happy woman. He agreed to spend eternity with me. I always said he was the "adventurous" type. In all honesty, without him I just wouldn't be the same. He makes me smile, and makes me laugh, and if there has been any improvement at all in anything about me over the past three years, I would say that it was because of his example that helped me along.

I knew early on that Steve was my soul mate. Things were just so natural with him. We were just in sync. I am happy to report, we still are. Marriage has never been hard. Having a baby was hard...But marriage never was. I can't imagine my life without Steve in it. He is perfect for me. I hope I can be as good a wife to him as he's been as a husband to me. Did I get that right? You know what I mean.

I love you Steve!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awe! Tamara you are sweet!