Monday, September 14, 2009

Love the Socks


Last week when Kylie and I were packing for the move, I opened a box I had saved that had shipping peanuts in it. Kylie was sifting through the peanuts, and found an unopened gift. I looked at the shipping label on the box, and it was a gift to me from my parents, in April 2006. How I overlooked the little gift, I have no idea. I let Kylie unwrap it, and among some other items, were these socks. I guess she thought they were hers, and almost every day since she has worn them. With everything. Apparently she's a bigger Hello Kitty fan than I realized....

5 comments:

Miranda said...

I love it! They look like they were meant for her!

Sarah said...

Her smile is so cute in that picture!

O'Brien family said...

wow!! what a doll. She looks so cute and happy.

Unknown said...

Did you know Hello Kitty is the Japan tourism ambassador? Pretty sweet huh?


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24708771/

Devan & Marie said...

she is getting soooo big!! like a little an adorable little person instead of an adorable little baby.