Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow Adventures

This past week we had a snow storm, and got about 10" of snow. On Saturday Steve took Kylie out to play in it. This is the first time that Kylie has really been able to experience a lot of snow, since last year she was only about six months old or so when it was winter. She enjoyed exploring the snow on the back deck while I blew up the sledding tube (I guess that's what you call it) inside.
The snow can be hard to walk in.

At the top of the hill in our back yard, ready to go.
She insisted on going by herself, such a brave little gal.

Whee!!



At the bottom of the hill, waiting for Daddy to come pull her back up again.
That $20 tube was money well spent!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys have the perfect little sledding hill for kids in your backyard!

O'Brien family said...

Looks like she likes her first snow experience...that's good

Jesse said...

Tamara-

Sorry I didn't end up seeing you again last night (this morning). I decided to get the kids in their pjs. Then Grant had a huge poo. By the time we got our luggage, and I had changed them and then changed Grant again, y'all were on your way. But I hope you had a safe drive home. It was such a completely pleasant surprise to see you last night. I was undoubtedly not the most sparkling person to be around, but I enjoyed talking with you. And I would have loved to have continued that conversation further. Could you send me your email address again?

Welcome home!
jessabeth7 (at) yahoo (dot) com