Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today is one of those beautiful fall days, with a gentle breeze blowing, and it's the perfect temperature. Kylie is taking her nap, and I finally have a brief moment to reflect on "things". When I have these moments, which aren't many, that I get to take a break, my thoughts always go to how greatly my life has been blessed. I am so thankful for



Our Little Family

The last week of July Steve, Kylie and I loaded up the car and headed to Michigan (Petoskey) to spend a week with Steve's family. One night we took pictures at the lake, and this was one of my favorites. We had a great time that week, spending time with Steve's siblings and their families, as well as Steve's parents. We hope to do this summer family vacation every year!



No comments: