Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Cute


Forgive me for always writing about Kylie, but after all, this is my blog, and she is my favorite hobby these days. Steve has a love for that digital camera that goes deep. Thank goodness it's not my job to be the family photographer. Check out some of our latest shots:




Kylie in her new dress from Grampie and Grandma Rosie.



Kylie and Daddy, going for one of her daily walks (her favorite part of the day). Note her new fleecie outfit to keep her warm. Thanks to Auntie Julie Anna for her new pink beanie that matches everything!




Alas, we have discovered why Kylie has been sleeping through the night lately (or we thought she has been sleeping). Turns out she's been out cattin' around town during the night. Broke into the Betty Brim Children's Museum recently. She got caught. Steve and I had to pick her up from the Clink. We saved the mug shot. Little stinker.