Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie

March 8th was Kylie's birthday, I can't believe that she is one year old already. We went down to Sarah and Danny's to have Kylie's party, and she had a great time. She enjoyed her presents from everyone. Then she had her cake. This was my favorite part. Her cake was a stawberry torte, and she loved it. She tried to put the whole piece in her mouth all at the same time.


It didn't work but she sure did enjoy it.



Some of my favorite things Kylie does:
  • Says "Hi" to most everyone she sees
  • Sticks her tongue out when she is concentrating - Grampy and I do this too.
  • Loves the outdoors. Even when she was a baby I could take her outside and she would stop crying. Now she likes to spend hours out on the balcony listening to birds and looking at the flowers.
  • She likes to get dirty. Cleaning those black hands from digging in dirt is a regular occurence.
  • She is happy most all of the time, and smiles a lot too.
  • She likes to be held. I always wanted a snuggly baby. I got one :-)
  • Fierce independence and determination- likes to do things herself. I have no idea where this trait came from.
  • Wakes up with a smile.

Happy Birthday Kylie!

1 comment:

O'Brien family said...

that is such a funny picture of her trying to put the whole cake in her mouth. That made me laugh!