Friday, February 13, 2009

Another First..Courtesy of the Bathing Beauty

Today marks another first for Kylie and I. I hesitate to blog about such topics as the one I am about to write about, but this blog is about my life, and well, I'll just leave it at that.

I decided to give Kylie a bath before we make our Friday trip to Target, which for us, is the highlight of our day. She loves a bath, and would stay in it until the water turns frigid. Today, during her bath, nature called. I notice this, because all of a sudden, I see something little and green, about the size of a pea, float to the surface of the bathwater. She is not at all freaked out by this and reaches to grab it (In my rush to teach her about being a lady, I guess I omitted the "don't poop in the bath lesson"). I realize the second I see it, this is no pea, but a serious #2, and spring into action. I yank her out of that little blue tub, empty all the water out, and get to disinfecting that thing like nobody's business. This is apparently a pretty funny thing to watch, as she laughs at me over and over. Glad that was funny to her, it was pretty gross to me. I'm sure I'll look back on this and laugh. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how to tell her, it just isn't polite to do work anywhere outside of the toilet. Enough said...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious! I love that she laughed at you...what a cute girl!

O'Brien family said...

Funny...you have a good sense of humor!!