Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day! It's a good excuse to tell the one you love sweet nothings, and it's a guaranteed good meal out..perfect!!

This year was a little different than in years past, because this year, we have Kylie; so no more long dinners at very expensive restaurants, eating food we don't know how to pronounce. We're on a budget now, and are lucky enough to have family near, who were kind enough to watch Kylie. We had a gift certificate to PF Changs, which covered the full cost of our lettuce wraps, Changs Spicy Chicken, Orange Peel Beef, and my favorite...The Great Wall of Chocolate dessert. It was sooo nice to be able to have a dinner with Steve, just he and I. Sometimes I forget to savor the moment, so I really tried to do that last night. I did miss our little lady. For a second....okay maybe longer than a second...anyway...

While we were waiting for our appetizer to come, the manager came over and offered to take our picture. This sounded nice right? A picture to take home to remind us of our romantic night out?? He tells me that I have to hold this big red teddy bear, not sure why..Anyway, I was a little wierded out (see picture below..) by the teddy bear, but went along. The picture didn't turn out so bad, and since it was the only picture we took that night, it will have to do..




No comments: