Monday, February 23, 2009

Goodbye Facebook

In my desire to make the most of the time that I spend here at home, I have discovered that there is one thing that I tend to spend a bit of time on, that has little return. Facebook. It's not an intentional time waster, I go on it to see what's going on with my friends, and 30 minutes later I find myself looking at pictures, going from one link to the next, engrossed in someone else's business...Does this define addiction? Maybe...

So to all my Facebook pals, I will miss you. Hopefully we can find other ways to keep in touch. Like this blog, that I need to spend more time on...

1 comment:

O'Brien family said...

congratulations! It's hard to give up addictions!! I love reading your blog and I am glad you want to write more on that. Love you, mom